Welcome to the City of Kitchener Bid Opportunities Website
Effective November 9, 2016 vendors who do not already have a paid subscription, are invited to purchase an unlimited annual subscription fee of $165.00 from eSolutions Group bids&tenders e-Procurement platform at www.bidsandtenders.ca. For those who do less bidding, a one-time fee of $45.00 per download can be purchased.
· The closing time for all bids is on or before 1:00 PM. Local Time.
· All bid submissions must be received in a sealed envelope and date stamped at the Supply Services – Purchasing counter, 4th Floor City Hall, 200 King St W, Kitchener, ON N2G 4G7.
· Submissions containing bid documents that do not match the documents posted on this website will be rejected.
· Email submissions will be rejected.
· Submissions from unregistered bidders will be rejected.
· If you encounter technical issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
· For questions pertaining to a specific bid opportunity, please refer to the contact details of the buyer provided in the bid document.
· The following is a list of our current online bid opportunities. Please refer to the Bid Status column to determine the status of the bid.Login Create Account
Instructions for Using Kitchener Online Bids and Tenders
1. Follow this link to Create an Account.
2. Fill out the information and Save.
3. Note your username and password for purchasing/downloading bids in the future.
1. Proceed to Login.
1. Preview bids by clicking on the download button prior to registering for the bid.
2. Initiate your bid purchase/download by choosing "Register as Plan Taker" for the tender you wish to purchase.
3. Submit your payment online using Visa or MasterCard.
4. Download documents for the bid that you have registered and paid for.
5. Download additional copies by logging in with the same username and password that you used to register for the bid.
6. Check this web page often for tender addendum. Registered Plan Takers will be notified by email of addendum for their tenders.
If you need this information or any document contained on this page provided in another format, please contact our Corporate Contact Centre for assistance at 519-741-2345. Visit Kitchener.ca/support to learn more about alternate formats and how they can be made available to you under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).